2012 Registration Form - Instructions
If you have down loaded the registration form from our website, please do the following for each child you are registering:
- Fill-in the form completely
- Sign and date the form (see release regarding photos)
- Attach a small photo of your child
- Attach a money order for the cost of registration ($30.00) and the fees
- If you wish to send the session fees, along with the registration, please contact the office at (514) 484-9919 and we will let you know the exact amount you should send. Low income families are eligible for financial assistance offered by the Ministry of Education, Recreation and Sport under the Programme of financial assiatance to the accessibility of summer camps. A fee will be applied depending on the income of your family.
- Mail the completed and signed registration form, along with the attached photo of the camper and a money order, to the address shown at the top of the registration form. Do not send a personal cheque or cash.
Please register as early as you can. If you are not sure of which session or sessions your child will be attending, you need send only the completed registration form, the photo and registration fee. This keeps your child's place.
By sending in the registration form and registration fee early, you avoid disappointment if you should try to register later and all the places are filled. You will need to contact the office by May 1, 2012 regarding your choice of session or sessions. The registration fee of $30.00 is not refundable.
*NEW: We are still accepting camper registrations.
2011 Parent Handbook
We suggest that you print the 2011 Parent Handbook. This booklet provides you with all sorts of information regarding camp. Please read it carefully. If you have questions regarding any information in the Handbook, please call the office at (514) 484-9919.